First, understand what is towel weaving:
The process of weaving a towel fabric with natural cotton yarn or color yarn as raw material. The fabric of the towel is characterized by a layer of loops on the surface, which is rich in water absorption and warmth and is used as a washcloth manufacturer, a bath towel, a towel, and the like. The production of towel fabrics has a long history. The original towel had no loops on its surface, but an embossed fabric with the honeycomb structure that later developed into a towel tissue. Towel weaving is divided into natural fabrics and looms. The woven fabric of the original color fabric is prepared by processing the original color yarn into a weaving continent and tweezers, and directly weaving it by a towel weaving machine. The towel blank dropped from the loom is then dyed and processed into various white towels and plain towels. The weaving process of the flower fabric is as follows: the cotton yarn is first dyed, and the colored yarn is processed as a warp and weft yarn. The warp yarns are sizing through skein, then made into a bobbin, and then made into a weaving shaft by dividing and warping. It is also possible to dye the warp yarn and then fabricate the weaving shaft by warping, sizing and weaving. The weft yarn is made of twisted yarn or directly weaved by a weft thread. The towel loom is slightly different from the general loom. The main feature is that it has a special beating mechanism and uses a warp beam and a terry loop through the shaft. When producing a horizontal satin towel, it needs to be equipped with a multi-arm. Opening mechanism; the production of jacquard towels is equipped with a jacquard opening mechanism; the production of lattice towels uses a multi-hook box mechanism or a multi-color rapier loom. Towel grey fabrics are generally loaded into the warehouse after inspection, printing, and seaming. The towel blanks are specially finished with mercerizing, cut pile and spin, to obtain a silky towel, a cut towel, and a spiral tower.
Towels are our daily necessities in daily life, but in reality, how much do we know about the ingredients and crafts of towels?
1. Now the woven towel manufacturer, the ingredients are generally pure cotton, but the cotton here has good quality, the level of high and low.
2. The thickness of the towel is generally measured by the weight of the gram. The weight of the same size is a few grams. The larger the weight, the thicker the towel.
3. Towel production process: A, there is single-sided cut pile and double-sided cut pile. Generally, the most commonly used one in our country is single-side cut pile, which is not easy to lose hair. The double-sided cut pile is generally used in East Asian countries or Europe. Generally used as a sports towel, the cut surface is often used to highlight the LOGO, the embroidery is not practical; B, jacquard technology, the general towel yarn color is less than two colors, more suitable for this process, directly use the yarn to weave the concave and convex shape to sense the LOGO Effect; C, plain weave, a very common weaving process, generally using screen printing or embroidery to highlight LOGO.
4. The process of making the towel: first buy the corresponding yarn, then weaving the yarn on the yarn, then dying, printing or embroidering LOGO, and finally sewing and packaging.
The production process is briefly described as follows:
Cotton cleaning process
1. Main tasks:
(1) Carding: the fiber is decomposed into a single fiber state to improve the straightness and parallel state of the fiber; (2) mixing: further uniform mixing of the fiber; (3) striping: making a sliver that meets the requirements.
1. Remove impurities: remove fine fiber defects in the fiber.
2. Carding: further separating the fibers, eliminating short fibers below a certain length, and increasing the length uniformity and straightness of the fibers.
3. Drafting: The cotton sliver is drawn to a certain thickness and the parallelism of the fibers is increased.
4. In a strip: make a sliver that meets the requirements.
1. Merging: Generally, 6-8 fibers are used for the combination to improve the uneven length of the sliver.
2. Drafting: The fiber strip is elongated to a predetermined weight, and the degree of parallelism of the fibers is further increased.
3. Mixing: The fibers are further uniformly mixed by using the combination and the stretching, and the fiber strips of different steamed pieces of bread and different processes are mixed on the draw frame.
4. Forming: Make a strip of well-formed strips, and place the regular discs in the silver barrel for use in the post-process.
1. Drafting: The strips are evenly stretched and thinned, and the fibers are further straightened in parallel.
2. Twisting: Appropriate rounding of the drafted strips to make the slivers have a certain strength to facilitate the winding of the roving and the unwinding on the spinning frame.
1. Drafting: The roving is drawn to the desired fineness to make the fibers straight and parallel.
2. Twisting: The strands are twisted back to become a spun yarn with a certain degree of strength and a certain strength.
3. Winding: The twisted spun yarn is wound on a bobbin.
4. Molding: Making a certain size and shape of the official yarn for easy handling and post-processing.
1. Winding and Forming: The official yarn (wire) is wound into a bobbin having a large capacity, a good shape, and a certain density.
2. Removal: Remove some defects and impurities on the sand line to improve the quality of the yarn.
1. Twisting: Two or more single yarns are combined and twisted to form a strong, well-structured strand.
2. Winding: The twisted strands are wound on a bobbin.
3. Molding: Pipes of a certain size and shape for easy handling and post-processing.
Mission and requirements:
1. The task of warping: according to the design of the process, a certain number and length of warp yarns are taken out from the winding bobbin to form a piece of yarn, so that the warp yarns have uniform tension and are closely parallel to each other in warping. On the shaft, preliminary preparations are made for the formation of the weaving shaft.
2. Requirements for warping: (1) The warp yarns must have proper tension during warping, while maintaining the elasticity and tension of the warp yarns as much as possible; (2) during the warping process, the full-width warp yarns should be as uniform as possible; (3) The warp yarn arrangement and winding density on the warp yarn axis should be uniform (refer to the warp beam transverse direction and the inner and outer layer yarns), the warp beam surface should be positive, no bumpy imagination; (4) warping number, length or color warp arrangement The cycle must comply with the requirements of the weaving process design.
Mission and requirements:
When the warp yarn is woven on the loom, it is subjected to the repeated rubbing action of the head, the cymbal, the dropper, and the like, and the tension effect of the change in the size of the opening. The warp yarn of the final pulp, because many feathers are exposed on the surface of the yarn, when the looms are repeatedly subjected to friction and tension, the feathers on the yarn will loosen and fluff, and some of the fibers will separate from the yarn, and finally, the warp will be broken. Head, this not only increases the breakage rate of the loom, reduces the number of workers’ stands, but also affects the quality of cotton.
In order to reduce the breakage rate on the weaving machine, the warp yarns are subjected to sizing engineering, so that the warp yarns have a large smoothness and good fastness. The sizing process is a warp yarn on several warp beams, which is passed through a slurry and then pressed. , drying, winding into a woven shaft. After the sizing of the warp yarn, the smooth protruding fiber adheres to the strip of the yarn due to the slurry, thereby improving the smoothness of the yarn, and at the same time, the slurry is dried to form a slurry film on the warp yarn, thereby increasing the warp yarn resistance. On the other hand, the slurry penetrates into the interior of the warp yarn to adhere some of the fibers to each other. When the yarn is stretched, it can hinder the mutual movement of the fibers in the yarn, thereby improving the strength of the warp yarn.
Wearing a vulgar, it is the last step in the warp preparation process. The task of the warp is to pass the warp yarn on the weaving shaft through the dropper, the, and the weir according to the requirements of the fabric, so as to form the shed when weaving and introduce the weft into the desired fabric so that the warp is broken. Timely parking can not cause woven fabrics.
Weaving is an important process in textile mills. The task of weaving is to interlace the warp and weft yarns processed by the preparation process into a fabric according to the fabric specifications according to the fabric specifications. The production, quality, and consumption of the weaving process directly affect the economic benefits of the enterprise and must be highly valued.
1. Improve product quality
The quality of the fabric mainly includes two aspects of the physical properties and appearance of the cotton. The physical properties of the fabric, such as the warp and weft strength of the fabric, the abrasion resistance, the air permeability, etc., directly affect the take-up and wearing fastness, and should be determined according to the different uses of the fabric. And to control in the whole process of production, to meet the requirements of the index. The appearance of the fabric is flawed, such as creases, hundred feet, and flower jumps. Holes, etc., not only affect the appearance of the fabric but also have a direct impact on the performance and wearing fastness. Strictly implement the work method in the operation process, analyze the factors generated by the defects in daily management, and propose improvement measures in a targeted manner to continuously improve the quality of finished products and improve the first-class product rate.
2. Improve production efficiency
The production efficiency of the loom is one of the indicators used to measure the production level. The loom is stopped during operation due to breakage, latitude, mechanical failure, handling of bad cloth, upper shaft, etc., affecting the output of the cloth machine and the quality of the cotton cloth. Therefore, effective measures must be taken to reduce breaks, reduce mechanical failures, timely stop the platform, shorten the stoppage time, and strive to improve the production efficiency of the loom.
3. The main material consumption of the weaving machine in the weaving process is machine material, yarn, and power. The amount of consumption is related to the raw material quality equipment status, technical operation level, production environment, and production conditions. Reducing material consumption is an important part of improving economic efficiency and must be highly valued.
Gray cloth dyeing
1. Remove the stained area of the grey fabric during the sign-in process by simple scouring, and at the same time achieve a better color uniformity of the fabric.
2. The dyeing treatment of the grey fabric is carried out by active environmental dyeing to achieve the color required by the customer.
3. Perform the water washing treatment after dying to ensure that the grey cloth reaches the neutral requirement when it is discharged from the cylinder.
1. The color is saturated, bright, or meet the special requirements of customers.
2. The grey fabric must meet the requirement of PH=7, that is, reach neutrality.
3. There are no any color, color spots, and other phenomena.
1. Punch the dyed towels and classify them.
2. Towel sewing according to requirements, according to customer requirements, the general sewing is divided into long normal sides, three needles and five lines. Double needles and so on.
3. The sewed towel is inspected, mainly for trimming the thread at the time of sewing and classifying at the same time. The classified first-class products are transferred to the packaging process, and the second-class products and repaired items are transferred to the inspection process for maintenance.
4. The main task of the overhaul process is to repair the towels that can be repaired, to continue the packaging process that can achieve the first-class products, and to classify and package the products that are not up to standard (special or third-class).
5. The packaging process is to carry out the packaging of the goods according to the customer’s requirements, until the final packing and storage.
First, understand what is towel weaving: