Kude towel manufacturer provides microfiber towels, bath towels, robes, car wash towels, washcloths, baby towels, disposable towels, hotel towels, etc. If you want to order, we also provide design and custom.
1. Communication customization needs to determine the specific requirements of the product: including materials, dimensions, patterns, order quantities, LOGO, etc.;
2. Proofing and confirming the schedule. Make a sample video, picture or sample delivery method to confirm and calculate the production schedule;
3. Signing up the down payment After both parties have determined the specific requirements of the custom towel, sign the contract and pay the deposit;
4. Pay the final payment arrangement. Communicate online payment or cash on delivery, arrange logistics delivery, notify customers to accept in time, and do relevant after-sales service.
1. Reserve a good time: If the time is not reserved enough, the production time will be compressed or the time for subsequent modification will be insufficient, so that the towel will not achieve the desired effect.
2. Do a good custom budget: towels are not the same due to different materials, styles and craftsmanship, and there is a big price difference, so make a preliminary budget before customization.
3. Pay attention to the product workmanship: We must pay attention to the workmanship with the manufacturer, and do not cause troubles in the later use due to the problem of workmanship.
Customers need to provide JPG images or detailed information to design and develop sample production.
A sample board:
1) Send us the product design drawings or schematics to be processed, and attach the fabrics as much as possible, quality requirements, quantity, size, etc.
2) Based on the relevant information of the product you are requesting, we make a preliminary estimate of the offer;
3) The two parties reached a cooperation intention, the buyer paid the proofing fee, agreed to the schedule, and the factory arranged the version;
4) The buyer confirms the layout and workmanship;
5) According to the sample confirmed by the customer, re-calculate the transaction price, sign the contract, pay the deposit, and produce;
Remarks: Proofing time: The sample fee can be sampled about 5-7 days after payment, and the customer can confirm the order after confirmation.
Two large payment methods:
Pay a 30% deposit before making a big sale. After the acceptance of the large goods, the remaining 70% of the payment will be paid.
Packing & Shipping：