At present, the most famous express delivery in the world is EMS, DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, ARAMEX, etc. Usually, the delivery will be selected for small quantities or samples, time is about 3-7 days. However, for express delivery, you need to pay attention to the following items:
- The international express parcel weight is divided into two types: actual weight and volume weight. The courier company will use one of the two weights as the billing basis;
- Volumetric calculation
(1) Calculate the volumetric weight of the four international express delivery DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx package: (length x width x height) (cm) ÷ 5000, pay attention to the length, width and height of the unit is cm;
(2) EMS postal delivery, calculate the volume and weight of the package with any one side of the length, width and height of 60cm or more: volume weight (kg) = length * width * height (cm) ÷ 8000 ;
- If the goods of the international express parcel are less than 0.5 kg, they shall be charged at 0.5 kg;
- 21Kg (46.3Ib) The following goods are charged according to small goods, according to the first weight, continuous weight, and the billing unit is 0.5Kg (1.1Ib), 21Kg and 21Kg or more.
- The specifications of the international express parcel single item must be guaranteed: 1 length + 2 height + 2 widths < 330CM (the specifications required by each courier company are not the same);
- If the international express parcel package exceeds or equals 68 kg/piece, it must be packed with the foot cardboard (some countries refuse to accept the original cardboard packaging), otherwise, the courier company rejects the goods;
- If there is an international express parcel in the following circumstances, it is required to pre-book: the length of the single piece of goods exceeds 330 cm (10 feet 25.2 inches); the weight of the single piece of goods exceeds 68 kg; the single piece of goods does not exceed 330 cm, and the weight does not exceed 68 Kilograms (149.9Ib), but one ticket exceeds 300 kilograms (661.4Ib).
- The international express price has a large change in the tariff. When you need to send a courier parcel, please contact the courier of the international courier company to confirm the price.
- China’s import and export air transport business to all parts of the world
- Customs declaration, inspection, insurance
- Cargo packaging, storage
- The door to door service
- Cargo tracking business
- “Sea-Air” Intermodal Transportation
Shipping by sea
Marine transportation is the most important mode of transportation in international trade. Usually, most of the world’s goods are transported by sea.
The time from China to the world is probably:
|Departure Country||Destination Country||Time|
|East Asia||1-3 days|
|Southeast Asia||7-10 days|
|South Asia||Around 15 days|
|Australia and New Zealand (Australia, New Zealand, etc.)||Around 20 days|
|Middle East Line (Dubai, Iran, etc.)||15-25 days|
|North Africa’s Mediterranean region (Turkey, Spain, Greece, etc.)||20-30 days|
|Europe (UK, France, Italy, etc.)||30-40 days|
|East Africa (Kenny, South Africa, etc.)||Around 25 days|
|West Africa||More than 35 days|
|Western North America||22-30 days|
|Eastern North America||12-14 days|
|Central America||20-30 days|
|South American Line (West)||25-30 days|
|South American Line (East)||30-35days|
And when you go to sea, you must know the size and related knowledge of the container, which will help you better arrange your goods.
(1) It can be used repeatedly for a long time and has sufficient strength.
(2) Transfer on the way without moving the goods in the box, you can directly change.
(3) Can be quickly loaded and unloaded.
(4) It is convenient to fill and empty the goods.
(5) The volume is large and there are many goods loaded.
(6) Specification standards, which can be stacked on the port and on the ship, saving a lot of space.