Coral fleece is a new type of fabric. Coral velvet, as its name suggests, is a coral-like fabric with a colorful and well-covered texture. It is a new type of fabric with fine texture, soft hand feels, not easy to shed hair, no ball, no fading, no irritation to the skin, no allergies. Beautiful appearance and rich colors.
The texture is delicate, soft to the touch, can not afford the ball, does not fade, but due to the weaving principle will be slightly hair loss. Excellent water absorption, three times that of cotton products. No irritation to the skin, no allergies. Beautiful appearance and rich colors. It is a cotton bathrobe replacement product that has just emerged in China.
In recent years, coral velvet has made great breakthroughs in technology through continuous product improvement and upgrading. The main new additions include “cut flowers”, “jet embossing”, “offset embossing”, etc., adding a layered feel to the original monotonous picture.
White fabric – unwinding – seam head – predetermined type – edging – dyeing – softening – dehydration – pulling edge – drying – pulling hair – combing hair – shearing – shaking grain – – Styling – finished product roll
Coral fleece has a soft bottom plate and a hard bottom plate. The soft bottom plate generally adopts 100D/48F semi-dull polyester yarn as the bottom wire; the hard bottom plate adopts 100D/96F low elastic wire as the bottom wire. The fabrics produced by the two types of filaments have different elastic forces.
The grained coral fleece fabric is woven by a warp knitting machine and has a two-layer structure, which is split into a single-faced coral fleece blank. Due to the influence of the profiler, there are differences in the height of the pile between the A side and the B side of the grey fabric, and there are also woven fabrics such as sticky hair, weaving vertical strips, parking bars, and broken wires, which affect the quality of the finished product.
Therefore, the preliminary inspection of the grey fabric should be carried out before the predetermined shape, and the predetermined shape should be pre-formed before the alkali reduction of the blank fabric, so that the coral filaments of the coral surface are arranged neatly, vertically, and loosely, and the structure of the filament is tight and stable. After the unfinished grey fabric is dyed and finished, the coralline formed by the coral surface is curved, disordered, curled, and flattened, and the style of coral fleece is lost. The predetermined shape can also effectively prevent the occurrence of alkali reduction and the curling caused by the action of the dyeing nozzle.
Alkali reduction: After the predetermined shape, the alkali reduction is generally determined according to the condition of the coral of the grey cloth. When there are more microfiber network points in the coral filaments, the coral surface is clear, and the alkali-low concentration or the alkali reduction can be performed to ensure the style of the coral fleece. On the other hand, when the microfiber network as the coral filament has fewer points, and the coral silk has a poor degree of cohesion, the sharpness is not obvious, or the weaving profile is generated to produce sticky hair, the alkali reduction is performed.
Dyeing: Dyeing with a high temperature and high-pressure overflow dyeing machine. The product selected from the upper walking cylinder is more stable than the lower walking cylinder, has a good feel, is easy to brush, and has no ant nest on the coral surface. The soft finishing of soft-finished coral fleece is soft and gentle and can be carried out in different ways according to the requirements of the customer. The rolling yield is high, the production is convenient, and the cloth head is reduced, but the hand feel is worse than the dipping; the dipping is good and easy to brush, but the process time is long, the output is low, and the bath ratio needs to be strictly controlled, especially to prevent The production of silicone oil spots. The bristles can be raised on the 24-roller and 26-roller pilling machines. The tension should be adjusted according to the feel of the fabric, and the gear size should be changed, generally from light to heavy, to ensure that the brushed fabric does not hurt the bottom silk and the suede to achieve thick and dense.
Comb Shake: According to the style of the sample, adjust the number of combs and the height of the shear and the time of the shake.
Finished finishing of the finished product: mainly to control the width and weight of the product, so that the product achieves a certain stability, which is conducive to cutting and sewing.
1. White fabric unwinding: Unwinding is the head of the whole process. This process seems simple, but it has certain safety hazards. When unwinding, pay attention to slanting and drawing.
2. Seam head: When sewing the head, pay attention to the joint of each box cloth, which is the flat seam. This is mainly because it is flexible and convenient to use, the seamhead is firm, and the amount of thread is small. It is suitable for all kinds of machine trolleys. Sewing between the cars. However, the use of flat stitching layers overlaps, and it is easy to produce cross-bar and other cramps. Therefore, when the head is sewn, the cloth head is not too wide, about 10~15cm.
3. Pre-type: Pre-type refers to the direct heat-setting of the white fabric (temperature 190~230 °C) so that the fabric is in a relatively stable state when it starts dying and finishing. The arrangement of the shaping process has the advantage that the fabric is not easy to be vicious in the dying process, has a good style, and is not easily deformed and creped during subsequent processing.
The style of the fabric is affected by the relaxed shrinkage of the fabric after the dry heat predetermined pattern. Because the wrinkles are eliminated, the uniformity of the molecular structure arrangement is improved. Tension must be applied to the fabric, and the increase in tension will reduce the enthalpy effect, decrease the degree of activity, and deteriorate a series of properties such as softness, resilience, and fullness. In order to avoid the disappearance of the 绉 effect and affect the fabric style, the general predetermined width is 3~5cm wider than the finished product, the tension of the front guide roller is completely relaxed, and the appropriate overfeed (generally controlled within ±40%) is used to maintain the warp. The buckling improves the style of the fabric. The predetermined temperature is generally controlled at 165~200 °C. The setting time is determined based on fiber heating time, heat penetration time, fiber macromolecular adjustment time, and fabric cooling time. As long as the tension of the shaping is required to meet the flatness of the fabric, the appearance can be ensured, so as not to affect the texture of the fabric.
When ordering, pay attention to not dripping oil, tearing the edge, the length of the door should be good, the weight should not exceed ±10g, and the second should pay attention to whether there is a wind, the color, the color Whether it is sticky or not, the resolution of these problems must be cautious and timely. Always pay attention to whether the equipment is in good condition, whether the tension, temperature, and cloth speed control are appropriate. And when the wind tunnel is produced, it should be seen at a small wind level. The general wind level is about 1500 rpm, and one side should pay attention to the wind tunnel.
4. Edging: The operation of the edging is similar to that of the seamhead. It adopts the outer edge of the hair and the width is about 3~5cm. The worker must strictly demand himself during the edging process. It is forbidden to increase the edging width for convenience and speed. The process is mainly for the next process to prevent curling during dyeing.
Process pints and precautions
1. Generally, the low-temperature type is used for dying light color, the medium temperature type is used for dyeing medium color, and the high-temperature type is used for dyeing dark color;
2. Different disperse dyes have different sensitivity to acid, affecting the color depth and shade, and serious color change, color flower, etc., so the PH value of the dye solution must be adjusted, the pH value is 4.5-5.5, the dye solution In the most stable state;
3. PET fiber dyeing, dyeing temperature, stability control is the key, the initial temperature is controlled in light color 70 ~ 80 ° C, medium color 80 ~ 85 ° C, dark color 85 ~ 90 ° C;
4. After finishing, the temperature and rate of each process should be strictly controlled.
Advantages and disadvantages
Coral velvet is made from imported DTY microfiber. Compared with other textiles, its advantages are particularly obvious: it is soft, delicate, lint-free and easy to dye.
Soft to the touch: the single yarn is fine and the flexural modulus is small, so the fabric has outstanding softness.
Good coverage: due to the high density between fibers and large specific surface area, the coverage is good.
Good to take: Because the fiber has a large specific surface area, it has a high wicking effect and breathability, and it is comfortable to wear and has good decontamination: because the fabric is soft and can be closely adhered to the object to be wiped, it is very good. Cleaning effect.
Optical properties: Since the specific surface area of the fiber is large, the light reflection on the surface of the fiber assembly is poor, and therefore, the fabric made of the fiber is light and soft.
It is easy to get static electricity. Because of the weaving principle, there is a phenomenon of hair loss. It is recommended to wash it before washing. (Winter skin is dry, wipe the moisturizer before wearing, or use static cleaning solution when washing), because it is necessary to drop the hair, it is recommended that people with skin allergies and asthma should avoid wearing the fabric.
Our company offers a range of coral velvet towels: hand towels, washcloths(washcloths manufacturer), bath towels, etc. If you want to buy directly or custom towel, you can contact us.If you want to know about our Kude towel manufacturer, you can open the link directly.