Winter coats are warm and stylish
But cleaning is a big problem.
Kude towel manufacturer will teach you a few tricks today.
Easily remove coat stains
Dirty oil can be done in one step
/Coat to stain /
Generally, the fabric of the coat contains wool. If the water is washed and worried about shrinkage, everyone usually has to send it to dry cleaning. In fact, there have been simple ways to introduce a clean coat: towel + warm water.
If the coat has no visible oil or stubborn stains, just remove the hair and dust. We can use a clean towel, put it in warm water, then wring it out and spread it on the surface of the clothes, and hit the towel with a wooden stick.
This makes it easy to suck dust and other dirty things onto the towel. Is it simple? However, this method only applies to the overall cleaning of the coat and does not remove stubborn stains.
/ Towel + Iron /
For some local stubborn stains, there is a trick that can be easily handled with the iron that is always in the house, not only does not hurt the clothing but also makes the coat not wrinkle and smooth.
1. Spread the wet towel on the stain first.
2. Use an electric iron to iron the stains. For some stubborn or long-lasting stains, you can iron more times.
/ Towel + talcum powder /
What should I do if I accidentally drop the oil on the coat when I eat? Don’t worry, wipe the talcum powder and go to the grease!
1. Use a clean toothbrush to pour the talcum powder and gently brush it on the coat.
2. Then wipe off the stains on the surface with a wet towel.
3. Then use a napkin pad to iron the place that has just been scrubbed, the napkin can absorb some particularly stubborn oil stains.
The oil is clean!
/Coat fur collar cleaning /
Some coats have better warmth performance because of the fur collar, but at the same time, the cleaning of the fur collar has become a major problem. In fact, the cleaning of the fur collar is the same as the coat, no complicated steps are required, and a towel is OK!
1. First, remove the fur collar of the coat (do not disassemble it), wet the towel with warm water, and wipe the fur collar along the lines of the fur collar.
2. After wiping, turn the hair dryer to the cold air and blow the fur collar. At the same time, use a clean toothbrush to spread the fur collar along the fur collar. This will make the fur collar dry faster.