The loop tissue is composed of a flat stitch and a loop with an elongated settling arc. It is generally woven from two yarns, one yarn woven and the other yarn woven with loops.
Terry tissue can be divided into two types: ordinary terry tissue and flower terry tissue, and there are also single-sided and double-sided points.
1. Soft and comfortable absorbs sweat, keeps warm, looks and feels hot.
2. Suitable for bottoming shirts, pajamas, bath towels, towels, sweater linings, etc.
1. Single-faced terry cloth: A knitted fabric in which an annular loop of yarn is erected on one side of the fabric. It consists of a combination of a plain stitch and a loop coil with an elongated sinker. The single-faced terry cloth has a soft hand feel, good elongation, elasticity, wrinkle resistance, warmth retention, and moisture absorption. It is often used to make long-sleeved shirts and short-sleeved shirts. It is suitable for wearing in late spring or early autumn, and can also be used for sewing. Pajamas.
2. Double-sided terry cloth: A knitted fabric in which an annular loop of yarn is erected on both sides of the fabric is generally composed of a flat stitch or a rib stitch and a loop coil with an elongated sinker loop. The double-sided terry cloth is thick, the terry is soft, has good warmth and hygroscopicity, and the surface finishing on one or both sides can improve the appearance and taking the performance of the product. The loops on both sides of the fabric are composed of yarns of different colors or different fibers, and can be made into clothes that can be worn on both sides; for example, the loops on the side of the body are composed of hydrophobic fiber yarns, and the loops on the other side are used for loops on the other side. It is composed of hydrophilic fiber yarns to increase the comfort of wearing. Such fabrics are suitable for making bathrobes, “free-drying” diapers, baby clothes, and the like.
3. Jacquard terry cloth: refers to the terry cloth covered on the surface of the fabric according to the pattern requirements, usually a single-sided terry cloth. Jacquard terry cloth is generally used to make underwear, outerwear, and decorations.
1. Environmental protection: It is a combination of pure natural raw materials, which is both environmentally friendly and green. It mainly uses environmentally friendly reactive dyes, and the entire production process does not contain any chemical components.
2. Easy to clean: generally sea water can be cleaned, machine wash is also possible. Its size is not too big, it is very simple.
3. Beauty: towel cloth for face cleaning can be clean, and can prevent bacterial cross infection. In particular, fiber fabrics have high density and strong adsorption capacity.
4. Does not fade: It is said that the use of pure natural raw materials, without adding any chemical components, so there will be no color loss. Unless it is a poor quality product, it is usually not.
Types of terry cloth fabric:
1. Cut velvet towel: It is mainly to cut the loop of the ordinary towel to make the surface form a very smooth fluff. It is also possible that it has a cut pile on one side and a loop on the other side. But the towels are soft, delicate and very comfortable.
2. No crepe towel: It is mainly used to replace the twisting means by means of adhesive, and the method of holding the yarn to the synthetic yarn. In the process of yarn formation, it is also necessary to apply a false twist to the whisker, and once it is formed into a yarn, it is also required to be decomposed into an innocent yarn. This towel has the softest hand and is very absorbent.
3. Jacquard towels. Yarns of different textures, different colors or raw materials are used, and various patterns of towels are woven on the jacquard machine. The structure of the towel is more complicated, but the pattern is still delicate and delicate, and the color is also gorgeous and changeable. Most people will choose this.
4. Bamboo fiber towel. With the advancement of technology, there are also fibrous fabric towels on the market, which are mostly used to make children’s towels. The fiber towel is very durable, and it absorbs water very well. It is also very soft and comfortable. It is skin-friendly and easy to clean.
5. Wood fiber towel. This kind of wood is made of raw materials. It is conceivable that its water absorption is naturally very good, but it is also easy to remove oil, which is more suitable for kitchen use.