Towels are items that people use every day. It is also because they are used every day, making it too ordinary and too common. Everyone has too much choice for the selection, use, and placement of towels. In fact, it is this kind of randomness that will bring unintended consequences to our health.
Towels are multi-turn fabrics with many gaps. They are easy to absorb dust and germs. They are in close contact with our skin every day. The bacteria can easily invade people’s bodies and cause people to get sick. The latest scientific experiments prove that coins, bed textiles and towel products are the three indirect transmission media for disease transmission. Improper use of towels can damage the skin and cause serious cross-infection. Most people now know the importance of personal exclusive towels, but they are often used for a long time, and they are not broken, not to mention the maintenance of towels. Let me introduce the correct use of some towels.
And conservation methods.
1. Towels must be reserved for special use. The number of towels used per person per day should be 4-5. It is divided into face washing, foot washing, bathing and daily personal maintenance of small towels, while women also need to add a personal sanitary napkin.
2. Pay attention to the hygiene of the towel, do the diligent washing, diligent cooking, diligent drying, and disinfect the towel once a week. Do not hang wet towels in unventilated toilets because bacteria and viruses last longer in wet towels and the rate of reproduction increases geometrically.
3. Everything has a lifespan. Home textile experts believe that the life of towels is generally about 3 months. After the use period, the towels are dirty and hard, which will endanger the health and become a new source of pollution.
4. When purchasing towel products, you should choose carefully and don’t want to be cheap. Many low-priced towels look very beautiful and feel good, but they are actually made from waste raw materials and inferior chemical dyes. Some chemical dyes also contain benzene ammonia carcinogens. People taking such towels to wash their faces is like washing their faces with industrial wastewater, which can seriously damage the skin and endanger health.
5. The difference between qualified towels and fake towels: The quality of the qualified towels is fluffy, soft to the touch, and the production has fine moisture absorption, heat insulation, and heat resistance. The fake towel is easy to pilling, the color is not breathable, and the water absorption is not strong.
1. Microwave disinfection method, the towel is cleaned, folded and placed in a microwave oven, and it can be disinfected for 5 minutes.
2. Vapor disinfection method put the towel into the pressure cooker and heat it for about 30 minutes to kill most microorganisms.
3. Disinfectant disinfection method, the disinfectant can choose to dilute 200 times of cleaning disinfectant or 0.1% chlorhexidine. Soak the towel in the above solution for 15 minutes
Above, then take out the towel and rinse it with water, remove the residual disinfectant, and dry it, then use it again with confidence.
4. How is the towel soft? After the towel is used for a period of time, the calcium and magnesium ions in the water are combined with the soap to form a calcium magnesium soap adhered to the surface of the towel to make the towel hard. At this time, add 30 grams of soda ash or appropriate softener in water of about 3 kg for 10 minutes.
5. How to remove the greasy on the towel. Some people who love oil, towels are often greasy, slippery, and the effect is not very good after washing many times.
upset. It is recommended to soak it in concentrated brine and rinse it with water to make the towel fresh.