The cotton towel is a woven fabric made of pure cotton yarn and having a surface of a pile or a pile of velvet. The so-called cotton towel refers to a towel made of pure cotton yarn.
1. Hygroscopicity: Cotton fiber has good hygroscopicity. Under normal conditions, the fiber can absorb water into the surrounding atmosphere. Its moisture content is 8-10%, so it contacts human skin and makes people feel soft. Not stiff. If the humidity of the cotton cloth increases and the ambient temperature is high, the water content in the fiber will all evaporate and disperse, so that the fabric maintains a water balance state, which makes people feel comfortable.
2. Moisture retention: Because cotton fiber is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, the heat transfer coefficient is extremely low, and because cotton fiber itself has porosity and high elasticity, a large amount of air can be accumulated between fibers, and the air is a poor conductor of heat and electricity. Therefore, pure cotton fiber textiles have good moisture retention, and wearing cotton fabrics makes people feel warm.
3. Heat resistance: The cotton fabric has good heat resistance. When it is below 110 °C, it will only cause the water on the fabric to evaporate without damaging the fiber. Therefore, the cotton fabric is worn at a normal temperature, and the fabric is not washed or printed. The effect is thus improved on the washability and durability of the cotton fabric.
4. Alkali resistance: cotton fiber has greater resistance to alkali. Cotton fiber does not break in alkali solution. This property is good for washing after washing, disinfecting impurities, and also for cotton textiles. Dyeing, printing and various processing to produce more new varieties of cotton.
5. Hygiene: Cotton fiber is a natural fiber, its main component is cellulose, and a small number of waxy substances and nitrogen and pectin. The cotton fabric has been inspected and practiced in many aspects. The fabric is in contact with the skin without any stimulation and has no negative effect. It is beneficial to the human body for a long time and has good sanitary performance.
1. Follow the instructions on the label.
2. Choose a mild detergent.
Avoid pouring the detergent directly onto the towel. Otherwise, the detergent residue will leave the towel discolored. Minimize the use of chlorine bleach.
3. Avoid excessive temperature of water when washing.
Dark towels and light towels are washed separately. Do not wash the towel with clothing that contains a zipper, hook or button to avoid damaging the towel coil. Do not wash the towel together with the garment. The terry fabric will wrap the garment with light and soft fabric, and the fine line that falls off the towel will stick to the garment and affect the appearance of the garment.