(1) Strong warmth retention and comfortable wearing.
(2) Moisture absorption and air permeability are strong. If the humidity is too long, it is easy to be moldy and moth-eaten, which will make the fabric deteriorate.
(3) The shrinkage rate is large, about 4%-10%, the fiber absorbs water and becomes thicker, and the clothes become shorter.
(4) Alkali and acid resistance.
(5) Soft, poor elasticity, good hand feel, comfortable and washable, but easy to wrinkle.
(6) It is heat-resistant and flammable, giving off a papery smell, leaving a little gray and light ashes. Washing method:
Cotton garments can be washed with various detergents such as soaps and garment powders. They can be washed by hand or machine. Generally, the washing temperature is 50C. It is not suitable to boil or soak for too long, otherwise, the color of the cotton will fade to different degrees. The temperature of the washing liquid during washing should be selected according to the adaptability of the characteristics of the cotton fabric, and it is best to machine wash with cold water. After washing, the cotton inner garment should be aired in the sun, with the reverse side facing out, and avoid exposure to the sun to avoid discoloration of the fabric.