1. Account registration
- Users need to register an account before using this service. The account number should be registered with the mobile phone number. Please use the mobile phone number that has not been bound to the Kude account, and the Kude account that is not blocked by Kude under this agreement. Kude can change the way the account is registered and bound according to user needs or product needs without prior notice to the user.
- If the applicant has a precedent that was blocked by Kude or is suspected of being falsely registered and abused in the name of others, and other reasons for not being able to obtain permission, Kude will reject the application for registration.
- In view of the binding registration method of Kude account, you agree that Kude will allow your mobile phone number and mobile phone device identification code to be used for registration when registering.
- When a user registers and uses the service, Kude needs to collect personal information that identifies the user so that Kude can contact the user when necessary or provide a better user experience. The information collected by Kude includes, but is not limited to, the user’s name and address; Kude agrees that the use of such information will be subject to the protection of the third user’s personal privacy information.
2. Account security
- Once the user has successfully registered, he will become a Kude user, and will get a username and password, and have the right to log in to Kude at any time using his or her username and password.
- The user is solely responsible for the security of the username and password and is responsible for all activities and events conducted under his or her username.
- Users may not transfer or authorize others to use their username in any form.
- If the user leaks the password, it may lead to unfavorable legal consequences. Therefore, if the password security of the user is threatened for any reason, you should immediately contact the Kude customer service staff, otherwise, the consequences will be at your own risk.
3. User statement and guarantee
- The user promises that he is a civil subject with full civil capacity and has the ability to conclude a transaction to fulfill his obligations.
- The user is obliged to provide his or her own real information at the time of registration, and to ensure the validity and security of content such as mobile phone number, name, location, etc., to ensure that Kude staff can contact the user through the above contact methods. At the same time, the user is also obliged to update the relevant registration information in a time when the relevant information is actually changed.
- Any content created, uploaded, copied, and distributed by users during the process of using Kude, including but not limited to account avatar, name, user description and other registration information and authentication materials, or text, voice, pictures, video graphics The sending, replying and related link pages, as well as other content generated by using the account or the service, shall not violate the relevant national legal system, including but not limited to the following principles:
A. Oppose the basic principles established by the Constitution;
B. Endangering national security, revealing state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
C. Damage to national honors and interests;
D. Inciting national hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity;
E. Destroy the national religious policy and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
F. Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
G. Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetment;
H. Insulting or slandering others, infringing upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
I. Contains other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
- Users may not use Kude account or the service to create, upload, copy, publish, and disseminate content that interferes with the normal operation of Kude and infringes the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties:
A. Contains any sexual or sexual suggestion;
B. Containing insults, intimidation, threats;
C. Contains harassment, junk advertisements, malicious information, and scam information;
D. Involving the privacy, personal information or information of others;
E. Infringement of the legitimate rights and interests of others, such as the right to reputation, the right to portrait, intellectual property rights, trade secrets, etc.;
F. Contains other information that interferes with the normal operation of the Service and infringes the content of the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties.
4. Service content
- Kude specific service content is provided by Kude according to actual conditions, including but not limited to:
A. Online consulting services;
B. Service provider income settlement and user payment: The specific amount is subject to the statistics generated by Kude.
- Kude reserves the right to review or delete at any time the content of the user’s alleged violation of law or socialist spiritual civilization, or what Kude believes to be inappropriate.
- Notices and other messages that are intended to be sent to the user can be sent via the link provided by the user.
5. Termination of service
- Kude reserves the right to terminate the provision of services to users under the following circumstances:
A. When the user violates the relevant provisions of this service agreement, Kude has the right to terminate the service to the user. If the user registers as a user directly or indirectly in the name of another person, Kude has the right to terminate the service to the user directly and unilaterally;
B. If Kude contacts the user through the information provided by the user, it is found that the contact information filled in by the user does not exist or cannot be connected. Kude notifies the user of the change by other contact methods, and the user has not been notified within three working days. Being able to provide new contact information, Kude has the right to terminate the service to this user;
C. Users should not brush or cheat through procedures or manual methods. If the user is found to have cheated, Kude will immediately terminate the service and have the right to detain the amount in the account;
D. Once Kude discovers that the data or information provided by the user contains false content, Kude reserves the right to terminate the service to the user at any time;
E. When the Terms of Service are terminated or updated, the User expressly refuses to accept the new Terms of Service;
F. Another Kude believes that the service needs to be terminated.
- After the termination of the service, Kude is not obligated to retain any information in the original account or related to it or to forward any information that has not been read or sent to the user or a third party.
6. Service changes, interruptions
- In view of the particularity of the network service, the user must agree that Kude will change, interrupt some or all of the network services, and delete any materials submitted by the user during use without notice to the user or to any users or any third parties. Take any responsibility.
- Kude needs to detect or update the platform that provides network services on a regular or irregular basis. If the network service is interrupted within a reasonable time due to such circumstances, Kude does not need to bear any responsibility for this.
7. Terms of Service Modification
- Kude reserves the right to modify any content of these Terms of Service at any time. Once any content of the Terms of Service changes, Kude will prompt the user to modify the content in an appropriate manner;
- If you do not agree with Kude’s changes to the Terms of Service, the user has the right to stop using the network service;
- If the user continues to use the web service, the user is deemed to have accepted Kude’s modifications to the terms of service.
8. Disclaimer and Compensation Statement
- If Kude has clearly indicated that its service delivery model has changed and reminds the user to pay attention to the matter, all consequences arising from the user’s failure to operate as required shall be borne by the user.
- The user expressly agrees that the risk of using Kude will be entirely borne by him, and all consequences arising out of his use of Kude are also borne by him.
- The user agrees to protect and maintain the interests of Kude and other users. Because the user is illegal, untrue, improper, infringes on the lawful rights and interests of the third party, or the user violates any of the terms of this agreement, Kude and The user agrees to be liable for damages caused by any other third party.
9. Privacy statement
- The scope of application:
A. The personal registration information provided on request by the user to register the Kude account;
B. When the user uses Kude or accesses its related webpage, Kude automatically receives and records the server value on the user’s browser, including but not limited to data such as IP address and webpage records requested by the user.
- Information usage:
A. Kude will not sell or lend the user’s personal information to anyone unless prior permission is obtained from the user.
B. Kude does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or distribute the user’s personal information by any means. Any user who engages in the above activities, once discovered, Kude has the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with the user and seal up his account.
C. In order to serve the users, Kude may provide services to users by using the user’s personal information, including but not limited to sending product and service information to users, or sharing information with Kude partners so that they can send users about their products and Service information.
- Information disclosure: The user’s personal information will be disclosed in part or in whole under the following circumstances:
A. Disclosed to third parties with the consent of the user;
B. Disclosure to third parties or administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with the relevant provisions of relevant laws or the requirements of administrative or judicial institutions;
C. If the user violates the relevant laws or website policies, it needs to be disclosed to a third party;
D. In order to provide the products and services required by the user, the personal information of the user must be shared with the third party;
E. Other disclosures that Kude considers appropriate in accordance with the law or website policy;
F. Kude will provide the relevant confidentiality agreement strictly when the user uses the bank account information provided by Kude.
- Remind users to pay attention to the terms of this agreement exempting Kude from liability and restricting user rights. Please read carefully and consider the risk. Minors should read this agreement accompanied by a legal guardian.
- If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions are still valid and binding on both parties.
- The final interpretation of this agreement is owned by Kude and reserves all rights to interpret and modify.